Monday 6 August 2012

Some more ideas from the Stampin Up Hoiday Mini


Ready for some more ideas using new product from the new holiday mini? I love all the wonderful new product in the mini this year. On this card I have used two new stamp sets, googly ghouls and perfectly preserved.

Some useful tips:

The perfectly preserved set coordinates with the framelit cannery set. I stamped first and then aligned the framelit so that the stamped image was centered inside.

Next I got busy stamping all my little spiders from Googly Ghouls. This set is so cute, and I love how it can be combined with other sets to come up with something a little different. This set is made to use our new googly eyes with, although I have only added eyes to one of the spiders. The boo sentiment is also from Googly ghouls. And the Dsp is from Howlstooth & Scaringbone. This has got to be one of my favorite halloween dsp's as it is so versatile in that it could be used on just about anything.

I also got creative on my jar and hand drew some spider webs in basic black with the thin tip of my marker and then lightly went over them in the new silver dazzling details. Love the effect of that. My card needed a little something extra so I added a black button with some linen thread.


Need a copy of the New Holiday Mini?
Please email me at littlebug303@hotmail.com your name and Canadian address and I'll be happy to send one out to you. Important: If you already have a customer relationship with another demonstrator please contact them for a copy of this catalog.

Also if you've got any questions please feel free to email me, I'd be happy to answer them.

Please keep watching for more ideas using product from the holiday mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment