Monday 6 August 2012

Monday Mojo Card

It's been awhile since I have done anything for a challenge, but I have to admit I love working from a sketch. I don't frequently do it for cards, but I think I might just start. I loved the sketch for this weeks challenge with all the layers from the Mojo Monday Challenge

My goal has been to use product from the new mini and decided the steaming cup from scentsational season would be a good choice for this card. Next step was choosing my dsp, I decided to work from the Festival of Prints stack, so much to choose from in here. But after deciding that I wanted the background to be more of a muted print and then something a little bolder I quickly found what I thought would work for this card. Making use of the holiday collection framelits made it really simple to create this card. I also tied in a couple of old retired products from last years holiday mini to add my finishing touches. Hope you like my card.




No comments:

Post a Comment