Thursday 2 August 2012

I love using sketches

Over the years I have been using sketches more and more and there are so many available. To make things a little easier for myself I use pinterest and have a folder just for Sketches. I can scroll through what I have pinned and find just the right sketch for what I want. I think knowing the general idea on how you want to place your pictures and dsp is the hardest part and find my pages come together so easily after I have selected a sketch to work from.

In this case I did 2 different layouts using the same sketch, it gives you an idea of how you can change things around a bit and how using different dsp will really change the look of the page as well. I've also included the sketch, feel free to use it in your pages as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment