- They are AMAZING
- Firm foam releases more ink
- Even coverage, even on solid stamp images
- Don't have to press down hard, just lightly tap your stamp to the pad
- Crisp images-you won't believe how crisp...again, you don't have to press hard on your stamp, just lightly
- inkier-seriously, I can't believe how inky I got my first few stamps
- No hollow area in the center-this pad is firm all the way across
- And the very best part....they come with color name labels for the front in four different languages.
Just peel off the label from the underside of the pad, choose the language you want and stick it on the end. I love this idea, a big thank you to Stampin Up.
5 Colors have undergone formula changes to improve their stability with the new pads. These colors are:
- Basic Black -Re-inker #102512
- Basic Grey -Re-inker #109121
- Marina Mist - Re-inker #119787
- Perfect Plum - Re-inker #102107
- Tempting Turquoise - Re-inker # 101041
Stampin Up Does not recommend that you use the old re-inkers of these five colors with the new ink pads, so you might want to add these to your next shopping list if your planning on ordering these new stamp pads.
DID YOU KNOW?
That you can order a whole color family of ink pads at the same time... Yes, and it's a sweet deal.
- Brights-page 155, #126987 $64.95 (10 pads, a savings of $7.55)
- Subtles -page 156, #126988 $64.95 (10 pads, a savings of $7.55)
- Regals - page 157 #126989 $64.95 (10 pads, a savings of $7.55)
- Neutrals -page 158 #126990 $51.95 (8 pads, a savings of $6.05)
And you can do the same with the reinkers:
- Brights-Page 155, #119698 $30.95 (10 bottles, a savings of $6.55)
- Subtles-Page 156, #119696 $30.95 (10 bottles, a savings of $6.55)
- Reganls-Page 157, #119697 $30.95 (10 bottles, a savings of $6.55)
- Neutrals-Page 158, #119699 $24.95 (8 bottles, a savings of $5.05)
- Page 154 for both
- 2012-2014 In Colors #126835 $36.95
- 2011-2013 In Colors #122993 $36.95
If you would like to become one of my customers and receive a new catalog, email me Sheri Hofley.
Happy Stamping, if your in need of new stamping supplies I would love to be your demonstrator.