Tuesday 31 July 2012

Scentsational Season meets Heart of Christmas

I received my box with my pre-order today, it was packed with a lot of different goodies. And like a little kid at Christmas I could not wait to dig in and start playing. First things first though I had to get everything in it's place to make some room for me to play. I had so many new stamp sets to choose from, which one was I going to use? Well it would seem I'm in the Christmas mood today as I set to work creating my first Christmas card since doing my swaps for convetion.

I had so much fun putting this card together, and was able to use so many new products creating it. The new core'dination papers are amazing and so much fun. Simply emboss using your favorite embossing folder and gently sand away to reveal the core. I also had fun using the sugar & spice embossing powder on the gingerbread men, they smell so yummy. Most of the items on this cute little card can be found in the new holiday mini being released tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment