Saturday 10 November 2012

Rain Of Leaves

If your anything like me fall is one of your favorite times of the year. I love all the beautiful colors outside and most of all I love taking my kids to the park and taking my camera along. It's not unusual for me to take 200 pictures in an afternoon if the mood strikes and it sure did on this beautiful fall day about a month ago. We hit 30 degrees on this beautiful fall day and made the most of it by spending an afternoon at the park with my kids. We went on a nice walk around the park taking random pictures along the way and then stopped by the ponds to feed the geese. The last part of the afternoon was spent at the park watching the kids round around and play. If only there were more days where we could do things like this. Oh well, I suppose we need to remember to make the most of the time that we do have for the fun things in life.

I have to admit I am absolutely in love with the Orchard Harvest Dsp that is currently available in the holiday mini. The colors are so beautiful and these papers have certainly helped spark my creativity in the last couple of weeks. I have come up with 3 seperate unique pages that are of course all fal pics, but the layouts are all quite different, ranging from 2-3 pics per page and a variety of different embellishments. Some pages were a little more work than others, especially for the ones where I handcut some leaves, but they were all worth it in the end. As always I'd love to hear any comments you want to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment