Saturday 2 April 2011

Wow two in one day!

I'm off to a good start, but I'm sure I won't always be posting twice a day let alone once a day. I love quiet evenings once the kids are gone to bed and when my boyfriends working I don't have to feel guilty about spending the night crafting away.

So it would seem after my last entry that inspiration struck. I decided to tackle the sketch on sketchy tuesdays, gave it a slight turn and this is what I came up with.




Just in case anyone is interested in what was used on this layout I'll make a list:

  • Stamps: You're a gem
  • DSP: Nursery Suite
  • Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze and Whisper White
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip
  • Embellishments: Pear Pizzazz seam binding, linen thread,  trinket keys, itty bitty buttons & paper daisies

6 comments:

  1. Cute LO. I love the seam binding and the key. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page Sheri! Thanks for sharing! Love that seam binding, can't get enough of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page : )
    Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FAB! I love love love love that photo, the colors and that green trim! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete