Sunday 3 April 2011

Worked on my monthly swap card today

I spent a good chunk of my afternoon organizing my craft space and just making it a little easier to find things, well atleast that's the plan. We'll see how it works out. My wonderful boyfriend also finished installing a couple of shelves for my punches, I think I have all the space I need now for my punches provided that Stampin Up does not come out with too many new ones that I need to have. Keep my fingers crossed there.

So tonite after some yummy pizza for dinner I started working on my April swap cards. This is a monthly swap that I am a part of, it's lots of fun. I make 4 cards and get 4 cards in return on a monthly basis. Here's what I did for mine this month.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Sheri! ..and your color combo is so nice & bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete