Saturday 22 September 2012

Halloween Treat Bag

Well it appears to be that time of year again, and even though Halloween is still over a month away I'm starting to get ready for it. When I became a Stampin Up Demonstrator I started making things for the kids classes at Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day. This is something that they look forward to every year. And now that I have a 2nd daughter starting high school this year, she is still requesting I make something for her closest friends. It makes me happy to be able to do this with my kids.

This year Stamping Up is selling the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kits (126914) for a great price of only $9.95. In these kits you'll find most of what you need to make this cute Halloween treat. You can also select the bundle with the stamp set (129853 clear & 129852 wood). You'll need the ink of course and your adhesives. And any additional cardstock you may want to add to your project. Here's what I came up with. I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment