Sunday 12 August 2012

Christmas in September Class


I've seen many demonstrators starting to have Christmas classes as early as July. I certainly didn't have the time in July, nor in August, but I do plan on having this class at least once if not twice in Septemeber. Some of these ideas have been cased off of ideas on Pinterest, and a couple of them were done using the Mojo Monday sketch. And one of them was my own idea.

Stampin Up has come out with the Festival of Prints DSP stack this year and it was perfect for these cards. Not only was it perfect for these cards but you could get a minimum of 48 cards out of one stack, depending on if you used the entire sheet on your card. Each sheet is 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" and they are double sided. Lots of great colors to correspond to, and as you can see quite the variety of colors as well, ranging from Island Indigo to Lucky Limeade to Early Espresso.

For these cards I have decided to use one main stamp set, Scentsational Season. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Not only do I love the stamp set but I love the  Peppermint sticks & Sugar & Spice embossing powder that you can use on it to give your candy canes a peppermint smell or your gingerbread men that sugar & spice smell. But be careful, it smells so good you might want to eat it, lol.

I've taken some individual pictures so that you can see each little detail a little clearer. Hope you like my cards. I'd love to hear what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment