Friday 20 January 2012

The weekend is almost here

Well I am off to a crop this weekend. It's more the type of crop where we just do our own things, no classes involved. For me this is a chance to get some pages and cards done without my kids interrupting constantly. As much as I love my kids it's nice to get some mommy time to. And I'm sure that all mothers can relate to this. When I come home from one of these events my kids always ask if they can see what I have done. Having four kids I try and make sure that I get pictures of all 4 of them done so as not to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm also still working on my oldest daughters graduation album. Maybe with some luck I will get some more of those pages done.

So this morning I chose to take my car to work, which I rarely do because I work downtown and lets face it parking isn't cheap. But today I did so I could go straight to the crop after work as it cuts the driving time in half. But then I'm thinking to myself if I park where I normally do my stamp pads and markers are going to freeze. Can't lug that all to the office, so what am I going to do? Hmmmmm..... Then I remembered that there is a heated parking lot just across the street, a little more expensive but so totally worth it. Stamp pads and markers will be safe. So let me ask you all, when you go to a crop or a scrapbooking convention how much stuff do you bring with you. My car is absolutely full, trunk, backseat and front seat.

Here's a couple of Christmas cards I did in a stamp a stack recently, the ladies loved them and I had a blast teaching this class.



2 comments:

  1. Your from Winnipeg right? So am I...I wish I was going to a crop tonight :) When I go to one I might aS well bring the Kitchen sink cuz thats all thats left. I bring almost everything lol. Are you going to the Create and Crop in March?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, I need to check into that crop if it's not already sold out. Yes I am in Winnipeg. Please let me know if you are interested in hosting a workshop, doing classes, etc.

      Delete