Saturday 13 August 2011

Corner Bookmarks

I've been meaning to post this for a couple of days now, but I gues it's better late then never. I had a few days off from work earlier this week, and what better way to spend it then down in my scrapbooking room. Over the weekend I found out that I would be renting a table for a craft sale in the fall. So it was time for me to get busy with figuring out what I would be selling at this craft sale. I will be posting them one at a time as I figure them out. Here's the first one, it's a corner bookmark. I've made 3 different variations of these so far, but have will only be posting the one for now. Please let me know what you think.
I almost forgot to add that if your interested in making a corner bookmark for yourself, they are really easy to make. The instructions can be found at Corner Bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment