Monday 23 July 2012

Moving Forward Fundaiser Card Class

I have just come back from the Stampin Up Convention where we were all given the Moving Forward Stamp Set. For every one of this stamp set that Stampin Up sells they will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House. How wonderful is this? And because it's such a wonderful charity I have decided to hold a class featuring this set. If your in Winnipeg and would be interested in more information please visit my demonstrator website at www.stampinsheri.stampinup.net

I have made 4 different cards featuring this stamp set, some of them are cased and some are my own ideas. I'm hoping this will be a successful class as I'd really like to be a part of helping out in raising money for Ronald McDonald House. Hope you enjoy my cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment